Poolmaid Automatic Pool Cleaners
Poolmaid automatic pool cleaners are robust and hardworking models and easy to install. They feature exceptional design for use in a variety of pool sizes and shapes. Spares are freely available and inexpensive to ensure that you get the most from your pool cleaner.
At Integrated Pool Products we offer a variety of pool care products that are robust, durable and cost effective.
- One moving part
- International patent
- Easy debris removal from drive mechanism
- Patented flushing ports to reduce hammer jamming
- 3 year warranty on pool cleaner
- 6 months warranty on hoses and working parts
- UV stabilised, high quality, and long life, manufactured for most pools
- Manufactured for most pools
- Advanced technology - good random movement and coverage
- Minimal suction - Ideal for a wide variety of pools
- New Hi Tech hammer design - quieter and better debris cleaning
- Unique float and weight adjustment - adjusted on the body to pool
Attach the Poolmaid disc by placing the disc over the body (see figure 1) and positioning it below the wings (figure 2).
The disc must be attached with the fins on top and the flat surface facing down. Disc is marked “Top”.
The disc should rotate freely.
The float and clip-on weight have been set by the factory for most pools. However, the float and clip-on weight can be adjusted for the optimal setting for your pool by doing the following.
Put the cleaner, with the hoses attached, in the deep end of the pool.
Please ensure that all the air is out of the hoses. Start adjustment with the float first. When the cleaner and disc sit flat on the pool floor, then the adjustment is correct. Changing the weight and float settings gives the Poolmaid Pool Cleaner a different random pattern.
Insert the bump strip into the slots provided. Insert bottom end first and adjust top end according to the obstacles in your pool.
Assemble sufficient lengths of hoses to cover the distance from weir to furthest point away from the weir plus one extra length of hose (fig 5)
Remove the air from the hoses by pushing the hoses vertically into the pool
Install the Poolmaid Weir Valve in the weir/skimmer box inlet and attach the pool hoses (please
refer to page 3)
Switch on your filtration unit